EATS: Peter Pan Diner
There are several levels of awesomeness to Peter Pan Diner. One of which is they are open every hour, of every day, of every week. Yes, sir. That’s right 24/7…You can have breakfast for dinner, dinner for breakfast, or just about anything in between. They have a menu stacked with choices so when your crew mates are all in the mood for something different, head to Peter Pan Diner and everyone will leave fat and happy!
Enjoy a hearty value-priced breakfast or a plate of homemade comfort food and you’ll understand why the diner has been part of Lauderdale’s local scene since 1979. It’s the place where seniors go for a delicious $3.99 breakfast and a cup of coffee at 7am. Stop by earlier than that…like 4 hours earlier and you’ll catch the hungry post-party people ordering up sustenance in hopes of avoiding a hangover. Like I said–something for everyone.
- The desserts are homemade and Ahhhh-MAZING!
- Standard breakfast items: eggs, pancakes, omelettes, bagels etc
- Try the Greek classics like Spinach Pie, Souvlaki or Kabobs
- Piled high Sandwiches, Salads, Burgers, even Italian entrees
- Full bar available
- Kid’s menu
- Voted in Top Ten: Best Breakfast on Local 10
Addy: 1216 E Oakland Park, 33334
Online: My Peter Pan Diner
Hours: Open 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week
EATS must: Omelettes, Reuben, Souvlaki, Eclair