Strolling Las Olas
Take a stroll down Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas Boulevard and you’ll find an array of shops, galleries, and EATS. I took time this weekend to enjoy the peaceful, tree-lined neighborhood and experience the eclectic offerings of Las Olas. One possibility for enjoying a non-traditional afternoon snack…
Food doesn’t have to be overly complicated to be good. At Cheese Culture they have mastered combinations of high-quality, simple ingredients that will make you wonder why didn’t I think of that?
Experience the fine import and domestic cheeses and accoutrements by creating a custom cheese board. You can enjoy your creation at a sunshine yellow patio table or have it packaged up to savor back at your hotel. If you prefer something more substantial, have a look at these creations:
- Tuscan Pig Porchetta, cabot cheedar, arugula, truffle oil on toasted rustic bread
- Supreme Decadance French ham, double creme brie, cornichons, stone ground mustard on rustic white bread
- Croque Monsieur Hot pressed sandwich of rustic white bread with French ham, raclette, and shredded green apple
- Swiss Miss Artisan greens, pear, granny smith apples, caramelized walnuts, blue cheese and honey balsamic dressing
- Build Your Own Feeling creative? choose from ham, turkey, roast beef or salami then add your choice of cheese(s) and toppings such as housemade chile pepper oil or housemade tarrragon mayo. Yum.
- Wine and Beer Carefully selected inventory for the perfect pairing
Addy: 813 East Las Olas Blvd, 33301